Monday, February 12, 2018

ThingLink is a tool for making images interactive. To use, simply upload an image, identify hot spots on specific parts of the image, and add text or web links to the image. In the classroom, teachers could use ThingLink to launch a unit by introducing students to key vocabulary or students could design interactive images as they become more familiar with vocabulary. There are many possibilities; I’d love to know how you use ThingLink to extend and deepen student learning. I used it as a new tool for my presentation instead of PowerPoint and I really like how can I add pictures, text,  web link, and video at the same image. I shared with you my presentation which is about "Google Earth" to show you how you can you use it not only inside your classroom, but also outside the classroom such as presentations.

 here is the link for  my imag
 https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1027590814798184450

2 comments:

  1. I've read about ThingLink, but have not explored it. The examples you give in this post make me want to check it out and possibly use it for my unit for this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the possibilities of this program! However, when I tried to use it I found it a bit cumbersome. Perhaps, I will give it another try.

    ReplyDelete

Glogster Glogster is an app that you can use to create multimedia posters and to capture, combine and share pho...