Thursday, March 8, 2018


Digital Storytelling


 My digital storytelling is about Digital Health and Wellness which is a branch of digital citizenship. I choose this element because I think that we are as teachers, parents, or leaders have to aware our students to use technology safely and appropriately and teach them how to make the balance between their real life and virtual digital world. Also, to keep students away from the danger of physical and psychological harms.

Here is my story graphic organizer.



1 comment:

  1. I love your idea for the story telling assignment. It is a very important topic for teachers to discuss with their students. I love the subtopics you chose to mention in your Popplet outline. Once you finish this I would love to save it as a resource for my future classroom if that is okay with you. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the presentation!

    ReplyDelete

Glogster Glogster is an app that you can use to create multimedia posters and to capture, combine and share pho...