Thursday, March 8, 2018







Kidblog


Kidblog is a blogging platform intended primarily for kids, moderated by teachers, librarians, or school administrators. The site requires an adult to create a classroom or school account with only an email address. students aren't required to provide an email address to use the service and they can get connected by using only some general information. Teacher's name and the class name (as created by the teacher) are all they need. Kidblog has various privacy levels which allow students to access an audience that could include peers, parents, other teachers, and even the public. Kidblog has a strong social media presence so that the students can use it to share ideas, interact with others through the social media. The students can post written work, pictures, videos and much more. I think it is a wonderful teaching tool because it allows students to post what they feel and it gives the teachers piece of mind knowing that what they post is for the class only. It is also a great place for teachers have an online discussion in a safe space and it’s easy to pose a question and have students respond. I really like this tool and I think it will benefit ELL students because it helps them to build their language skills and creativity. I hope to use it in my classroom in future.


here is the link if you want to explore more.






1 comment:

Glogster Glogster is an app that you can use to create multimedia posters and to capture, combine and share pho...