Blabberize
Blabberize is a free online tool that allows you to quickly create talking images, providing some great opportunities to foster student engagement and collaboration. it certainly provides an interesting way to break up your usual lesson plan. If you want to create a talking picture you can just click on “make” and select the image that you want to use from your browser. To let your image talk you can click on “add mouth” and place it. After that, you can click on “pick sound” and start record your voice or upload something you have already recorded. I create my own talking picture about “panda” to learn more how it works, and I really like it. It is too easy and fast at the same time. I think blabberize is more useful for first-grade students especially if you want to teach them animals so they will feel that animals talk to them.
Here is the link if you want to explore more and create your own image.

Hi Layla,
ReplyDeleteThis is a great tool for adding a multimodal element for any lesson. This definitely makes a simple picture more interesting, I can see using this in any ways.
Great post!