Sunday, March 18, 2018






Glogster

Glogster is an app that you can use to create multimedia posters and to capture, combine and share photos, text, videos and more on one interactive page. In this app you can mix all kinds of media on one page and it lets you add pictures, videos, texts, and documents to create presentations, reports, class projects and many more. I think this app has advantages and disadvantages, so the benefits of this app that it allows you to learn and develop your technology skills, easy to use and edit with, search glogs and embed videos and other links directly into the glog. What I don’t like in this app when I used is that there was no spell check, difficult to change the color of the text and easily become distracted by the graphics & sounds instead of focusing on the main point of the project.

here is the link if you want to explore or use it.

2 comments:

  1. I like the example "Glog" you give in the image. It looks what more readable than the one we looked at in class. Did you make it? I agree Glogster has many disadvantages, but I think it would work best with other students who have some guidelines about what they need to include. Not word for word instructions, but some suggestions of what should be included. I think older students should have freedom and include what they believe to be important. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Valerie. I think this would be great for some older students and it allows students to creative. I think that the teacher would really have to model how to use it first, before students can use it on their own. To me, the downside would be that students can get easily distracted.

    ReplyDelete

Glogster Glogster is an app that you can use to create multimedia posters and to capture, combine and share pho...